Environmental Health work is carried out by suitably qualified and experienced officers only. All officers have either obtained recognised qualifications or are working towards them.
We aim to:
- Respond within 3 working days to requests for service, notifications of reportable H&S incidents and infectious diseases.
- Respond to consultations within 10 working days.
- Resolve complaints or investigations within 8 weeks of receipt.
- Produce correspondence following inspections or investigations or in response to communications to ourselves within 10 working days.
- Ensure that all complainants details are, unless otherwise agreed, kept confidential.
- Advise you of the outcome of our investigation and any action taken.
- Provide help and advice.