Isle of Wight Council

Childrens Complaints

Also known as: Complain about a school, Complaints, Education complaints, School complaints, Social Care complaints, Young People Complaints

Service Description: This department deals with complaints relating to children's social care and Education services on the Isle of Wight - this includes children and young people. Any complaint relating to children's social care should be referred directly to Hampshire Complaints team. Further details can be found