Highways - Disabled Access

Frequently Asked Questions for this Service

Question: How do I request a pedestrian lowered/ dropped kerbs?

Answer: Pedestrian lowered/ dropped kerbs is an uncontrolled pedestrian crossing with lowered kerbs and usually buff tactile paving.

Please put your request in writing to:
Island Roads
St Christopher House
42 Daish Way
Isle of Wight
PO30 5XJ

Has this FAQ answered your query?