General Parking Services

Request to Visit a Contravention

The public can contact the Council if a vehicle is parked in contravention of a traffic regulation order.

For example: if a vehicle is causing an obstruction to a property by parking across a driveway or over an access protection bar, or on double yellow lines etc.

When notification of the contravention is received, it will be transferred to the Parking Enforcement Officers who will attend the request if possible.  It should be noted that the Enforcement Officers cover the whole Island on a shift basis so it will not always be possible for an Officer to attend.

The online form is not to be used to report vehicles that are parked in unrestricted areas or for any other purpose.

Report a contravention 

If you wish to report a contravention on a Saturday/Sunday or bank holiday, please call 01983 823714.  The details will be taken from you and passed on to the relevant Officer.