Public Health - Drainage

Frequently Asked Questions for this Service

Question: Can you help with Sewage, Sewers, Sewerage, Drains and drainage.

Answer: Domestic sewer and drainage problems are dealt with by the Housing Department. They can offer advice to customers and also enforce the laws covering drainage and sewers. Tel. 821000 and ask for Housing Dept.
Sewerage pipes and manhole covers in the highway are usually controlled by Southern Water Tel. 526611.
Gulley drains in the kerbside gutter are the responsibility of the Highways dept. Tel. 823777

Has this FAQ answered your query?