Isle of Wight Council cookies notice
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that exist in your computer. They remember your settings when you revisit a website. They also identify how visitors navigate a site. Cookies provide information to website owners which can help them improve the user experience. All cookie on this website are set by default to allow them to give you the best experience.
For more information about cookies visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Store your location to help us point you to the right services
- Provide you with map-based information
- Help you complete online forms and services
- Gather analytics to support the improvement of the website
Cookies from other organisations
Some cookies are not related to www.iow.gov.uk. We currently embed links or code from:
How to delete or reject cookies
We recommend that you allow the cookies set by this website. They help us to provide you with a better service.
You may choose to delete our cookies or disable future cookies. If you do so, you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
If you do not want to receive cookies from this website:
- open your browser options
- find your privacy settings
- add www.iow.gov.uk to the list of websites you do not want to accept cookies from
You can also delete cookies that your browser has already stored.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit the Information Commissioner's Office website.
You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites.