Below are various key documents, templates and websites that support the Early Help Assessment (EHA) process:
- Early Help Assessment (PDF, 12 Pages, 544KB)
- Action Plan (PDF, 17 pages, 945KB)
- Closure Record (PDF, 4 Pages, 584KB)
- Flow Chart (PDF, 1 Page, 16KB)
- Step Down Flow Chart (PDF, 1 Page, 330KB)
- Step Down Consent (PDF, 2 Pages, 124KB)
- Step Up Process (PDF, 1 Page, 178KB)
- Thresholds Chart (PDF, 1 Page, 1302KB)
- Transfer Document for LP (PDF, 2 Pages, 88KB)
- Early Help Training
- Safeguarding Training
- Child's Voice
If you are a professional and you are thinking of completing an Early Help Assessment you must in the first instance call Hants Direct on telephone: 0300 300 0901.
If you have any queries regarding an existing Early Help assessment you can contact the Early Help Team who are based at County Hall. Our details can be found in the contact tab above.