Supporting People

Also known as: Help with claiming benefits, Help with dealing with professionals, Help with learning domestic and/or social skills, Help with managing your money, Help with personal safety in the home, Help with security of your home, Housing-related support

Service Description: Supporting People provide housing-related support services to help you live independently in your community. If you think you need housing-related support, you should talk to your care manager, social worker, mental health worker, probation officer or housing officer and they will carry out an assessment. If you do not have one of these you can contact either Housing Services or Supporting People for advice.