European Settlement Service

If you’re a European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss Citizen you and your family can apply to continue living in the United Kingdom after the 30 June 2021 via the European Settlement Scheme.

The government website will guide you through an application.

We can help scan and verify your identification. To use this service, you must book an appointment with us; the cost of this service is £14. This fee must be paid at the time of your appointment and can be paid via debit or credit card.

To book an appointment email

In this section