- June 2022 - Providing expert support to help families with young children through challenging times. One child must be under school age to receive this support. Families receive weekly support in their own homes.
- June 2022 - Additional funding to support parents in the early months of parenthood improving confidence and connection to the local community.
Forever Wild At Heart|
- February 2022 - Outdoor sessions designed for children and adults to explore, learn and enjoy some time out in nature.
- February 2022 - There has been additional funding to offer subsidised family sessions and counselling to those most impacted by the pandemic.
- December 2022 - Weekly nature related outdoor wellbeing sessions for mothers and their babies, and expectant mothers.
Barnardo's family centres |
- June 2022 - Employing ‘Community Activators’ to support families to access the spoke Family Hub sites and community resources in areas that currently have less Family Hub capacity.
- June 2023 - Cookery sessions for Young Carers.
Tidal family support Centre|
- June 2022 - This accessible family space allows families to have access to the internet and online courses. As well as individual and one to one support with any issues directly affected by the pandemic.
- December 2022 - Support for families
around budgeting, healthy eating, and confidence in cooking.
|The Crossley company
- June 2022 - Online sessions, groups and drop ins to support families social, emotional and wellbeing.
- June 2022 - Join the library and enjoy the many benefits of membership, including numerous online resources and local activities for all ages.
- June 2022 - Mental health and peer support recovery hub using water sports to improve health and well-being.
- December 2022 - Music project for young people providing workshops, one-to-one and group
mentoring. The project will give young people the opportunity to learn music
skills, lyric writing, music production and to enjoy creating music as well as
developing social skills.
- February 2022 - A monthly free 'stay play and eat' sessions for families experiencing financial hardship.
- June 2023 - Football
sessions for all ages and surf sessions for young people aged 11 to18 years.
Brave Island |
- June 2022 - A creative network for young people on the Island. Providing opportunities, funding, experiences, training and career development for young people in the arts and creative industries. The online platform is free to join and provides regular posts each week.
John Cattles Skate club|
- June 2022 - Satellite skate sessions for 5 to16 years to learn to skate, increase confidence and well-being delivered through school holidays.
- June 2022 - Equine assisted learning for young people to provide resilience, achieve positive mental health and good wellbeing.
- June 2023 - Family wellbeing
through interaction with ponies on the ground.
- June 2022 - A weekly mother and toddler group to support and improve well-being. We have a range of different activities available including a messy activity and free refreshments.
- June 2022 - Offers group activities and workshops supporting families of Autistic children and young people.
- February 2022 - A meeting room that is available for parents to use. Also provides additional space for play therapy sessions, advice, and guidance.
- February 2022 - A meeting room that is available for parents to use. Also provides additional space for play therapy sessions, advice and guidance.
- June 2022 - Supports LGBTQ+ people of all ages. Signposting and meet up groups in a safe space connecting in person and online. Offering support with mental health and wellbeing linking to a trained and accredited LGBTQ+ counsellor who can offer free group and one-to-one support.
- February 2021 - Fun arts projects for primary school children aged five to 11 years and their parents and carers. Children can see their completed work displayed in the gallery to celebrate the project.
- December 2022 - Weekly creative
sessions for young people, promoting wellbeing, resilience, confidence, and
aspiration in a safe, supportive environment.
- August 2021 - Groups for families of children with life limiting illness.
- February 2021 - Delivers clubs, workshops and lessons for absolute beginners of all ages, covering a whole range of different music subjects such as: lyric writing, music composition, recording, music production and performance.
IOW Youth Trust|
- February 2021 - Operates a drop-in session for young people aged 13 and older. No appointment or referral is needed to access this service. Parents and carers are also welcomed to ‘drop in’ and speak to our wellbeing practitioners. For more information, contact us or visit our website.
Nature Therapy - Drum Medicine
- July 2021 - Sessions involve different styles of drumming and percussion as well as creative art. No experience needed. It's all about relaxing, meeting others, and having fun. All ages welcome.
Wight Eagles FC
- July 2021 - Girls football academy for Wight Eagles FC aged from 6 to16 years of age, all abilities welcome to learn about football and team sports, and make friends.
- July 2021 - Zoom Cook-Along. A box of ingredients delivered to your door ready to cook along with friends via the Zoom link.
- July 2021 - A group for dads to gain support from each other. Fathers and their children meet once a week on Saturday in Ryde. There is also a supportive online community for fathers on the Dadz club Facebook page.
|Carnibeats Community Carnival Company|
- December 2022 - Weekly rehearsal sessions for children and their families to participate
in local carnivals and community events in a safe, confidence building
Oakfield C of E Primary School
- December 2022 - Cookery lessons to help families produce simple, healthy meals at a low cost.
- December 2022 - Cookery lessons to help families produce healthy meals on a budget.
|Relax Isle of Wight|
- December 2022 - Affordable baby massage and baby yoga classes, promoting bonding, socialising, and easing common ailments.
|Cowes Song Creation and Music Tech Club|
- December 2022 - Fortnightly song writing sessions, supporting young people to express their thoughts and experiences creatively.
|Sun Drum Forest|
- December 2022 - Affordable, creative sessions where families can learn new skills and build their confidence, resilience, and wellbeing. Sessions include a community circus skills club and drumming, music and movement circle.
|The Better Days Café|
- December 2022 - Twice weekly after school club with tea and toast and activities such as crafting, board games and table tennis.
|Ventnor Town Council|
- December 2022 - Weekly parent and toddler group.
Wildheart Animal Sanctuary |
- December 2022 - Gardening club for home educated children aged 11 to 16 years, where they can learn to work as a team and improve their mental health whilst engaging with nature.
|Hello Happy learner|
- June 2023 - Wellbeing and resilience club for primary aged children using STEAM ( science, technology, engineering and maths activities).
|IOW Learning Zone|
- June 2023 - Weekly hub for home educated families providing support and social opportunities.
|People Matter IW|
- June 2023 - Support group for Autistic young people of transition aged (16 – 25yrs).
- June 2023 - Theatre sessions for children and young people.
|Ventnor Town Council|
- June 2023 - Youth club – access to Sports, cooking and nutrition for children and families.
|Wildheart Animal Sanctuary and Wildheart Animal Sanctuary (perinatal funding)|
|The Birth Hub (perinatal funding)|
- June 2023 - Weekly free Birth Café sessions for parents and babies.