The information provided on this web page details what the Council plans to deliver between November 2017 and May 2017
Service Plans are produced to help Council services to meet the expectations of residents, visitors, businesses and fulfil their commitment to the Corporate Plan.
- To view our Corporate plan please click here. (PDF, 970KB, 24pages).
Service Plans 2017 to 2020
Service plans for 2017 to 2020 are currently undergoing an internal quality assurance. Once this task is completed they will be published on this web page.
There will be service plans for the following services:
- Adult Social Care.
- Children's Service.
- Emergency Management.
- Financial Management.
- Fire & Rescue.
- Learning & Development.
- Public Health.
Previous planning period 2016 to 2017, service plans.
Listed below are links to the individual service plans that covered the previous planning period 2016 to 2017, please click the links to view the plans:
- Adult Social Care (PDF, 400.67KB, 14 pages)
- Children's Services - Education and Inclusion (PDF, 239.49KB, 12 pages)
- Children's Services - Children and Families Branch (PDF, 261.55KB, 8 pages)
- Emergency Management (PDF, 115.03KB, 5 pages)
- Financial Management (PDF, 453.29KB, 10 pages)
- Fire & Rescue (PDF, 364.53KB, 8 pages)
- Learning & Development (PDF, 435.28KB, 7 pages)
- Place (PDF, 388.96KB, 23 pages)
- Resources (PDF, 423.64KB, 16 pages)
- Public Health (PDF, 304.41KB, 15 pages)