The Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) is one of the largest public sector pension schemes in the UK with over 4 million members.
The Isle of Wight Council Pensions Office administers all aspects of the LGPS and we have put together a selection of information leaflets that cover many aspects of the scheme. Please see the ‘forms and leaflets’ tab above.
The 'FAQs' tab above has answers to many frequently asked questions.
If you are unable to find an answer to your specific query in either section, please contact us by using the online 'Send a message to this service' form.
The Isle of Wight Council in administering the Isle of Wight Local Government Pension Scheme has a specific Data Protection Policy to its members. This explains how personal information is obtained and going to be used, what it is used for, who it might be shared with and why, and for how long it is kept.
The information you provide helps us to provide you with a pension service and to make sure that we meet our legal duties and responsibilities.
The Isle of Wight Council will process personal data to administer the Isle of Wight Local Government Pension Scheme. Please view details of our full data protection policy .
The information you provide will be treated with confidentiality at all times.
Pensions – Online Member Self-service (MSS)
You can view your pension record online by using MSS. The benefits of this facility include:
- View your own pension details.
- Amend your personal details, such as home address, nomination details.
- Perform your own pension calculations and “what if” scenarios.
- View Annual Benefit statements (when available).
- Request and receive information by email.
How to register
- New users must sign up to request an activation key.
- You will receive your activation key and instructions on how to complete your registration by email.
- If you have not received your activation key or you have lost your activation key, please contact the admin team.
If you have any questions please use the online 'Send a message to this service' form.