An online application form is not available for the vacancy.
A downloadable application form is not available for this vacancy.
Teaching Assistant Ref: 50059779
Dover Park Primary School, Dover Street, Ryde
Hay Grade 3 - 5 £12,123 - £13,122 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
Vacancy Reference: 50059779
Closing Date: 30/09/2020
Required as soon as possible
27.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday. Term time only.
Hay Grade 3 - 5 £12,123 - £13,122 per annum depending on experience and qualifications.
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant for our year 2 class who:
• supports our inclusive, nurturing ethos
• understands primary pedagogy and assessment
• is energetic, inspiring and flexible
• demonstrates effective behaviour management
• has a good sense of humour and is an effective team player
• is conscientious, hard-working and dedicated to improving the lives and outcomes of our children
• is able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and is able to form positive relationships with our pupils and families
We can offer a well-resourced working environment, a friendly and dynamic staff team, and access to high quality CPD. Visits to the school are welcomed. Further details and an application pack are available on our website www.doverpark.co.uk
Completed application packs to be emailed to Gemma Stevens, School Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon Wednesday 30th September 2020
Interviews: Thursday 8th October 2020
*This council and its schools recruit according to the council’s Safer Recruitment policy and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The Isle of Wight Council is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.