An online application form is not available for the vacancy.
A downloadable application form is not available for this vacancy.
Dover Park Primary School
Vacancy Reference: 50059782
Closing Date: 25/06/2021
Required to start in September 2021
27.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday. Term time only.
Hay Grade 3 - 5 £12,123 - £13,122 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teaching assistant. We are looking for people who:
• support our inclusive, nurturing ethos
• understand the principles of primary pedagogy and assessment
• are energetic, inspiring and flexible
• demonstrate firm and effective behaviour management
• have a good sense of humour and are good team players
• are conscientious, hard-working and dedicated to improving the lives and outcomes of our children
• are able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and are able to form positive relationships with our staff, pupils and families
• are physically active, in order to keep up with our energetic children
• have good computer skills
We can offer a well-resourced working environment, a friendly, dynamic and forward thinking staff team, and access to high quality CPD. Although we are unable to offer visits at this time further details about our school and an application pack are available on our website www.doverpark.co.uk or you can email Gemma Seager, our School Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 25th June 2021
Interviews: Friday 2nd July 2021
Dover Park Primary School, Dover Street, Ryde, IOW, PO33 1AE. 01983 562617
This council and its schools recruit according to the council’s Safer Recruitment policy and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
The Isle of Wight Council protects its employees from discrimination, we actively promote the diversity of our workforce and we provide flexible working options (where appropriate) to support the different needs of our employees. The Isle of Wight Council is an equal opportunities employer and is proud to encourage applications from all cultures, backgrounds and abilities to better reflect the diversity within our local community.
In addition to the above, the Isle of Wight Council is a Disability Confident Employer. This means that providing an individual meets the basic essential requirements of the advertised role and have declared themselves as disabled, they will be offered an opportunity for an interview within the council.