Vacancy Closed: Sorry, this vacancy is no longer available.
KS2 Class Teacher
Oakfield CE Primary School, Appley Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 1NE
Vacancy Reference: CT21
Closing Date: 20/09/2021
KS2 Class Teacher
Required as soon as possible
Based at Oakfield CE Primary School, Appley Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 1NE
Salary: MPS Job Status: Permanent
FTE 0.4 - 2 days per week (Thursday & Friday)
The Arreton & Oakfield Federation are looking for an inspirational and hardworking teacher to join the Oakfield team. We are a highly inclusive school and pride ourselves in prioritising relationships as a key to enabling all children to achieve. Staff and pupils have a strong sense of belonging, which is fondly referred to as the Oakfield family.
Being a committed and reflective teacher who is open to research-based practice is essential. By joining Oakfield you will have a great opportunity to further your career within a friendly and supportive staff team.
We are looking for a qualified teacher with QTS who:
- Is keen to work in part of a team and share ideas and good practice
- Has experience in KS2
- Has experience of teaching children with SEN
- Has a passion for raising the achievement of all children
- Has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Is an effective communicator
- Will provide and maintain a stimulating classroom environment that promotes children's learning
- Will be willing to contribute to the wider aspects of school life
We can offer you:
- Excellent continuing professional development opportunities
- Supportive staff team
- Excellent Inclusion and Safeguarding support.
- Enthusiastic and energetic children
We would welcome the opportunity to show you around our school. Please contact Trudy Taylor, Federation Business Manager to make an appointment on 01983 563732, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Arreton & Oakfield Federation is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The Governors of the Federation are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to obtain enhanced DBS clearance.
In addition to the above, the Federation is a Disability Confident Employer.
An application pack can be downloaded from the vacancies section on our school website: www.oakfieldcepri.iow.sch.uk
Closing Date for Applications: 9.30am Monday, September 20th 2021
Interviews schedule for: Thursday 23rd September 2021
Completed application packs should be returned to Oakfield CE Primary School addressed to Trudy Taylor, Federation Business Manager, Appley Road, Ryde, I.W. or via email email@example.com