Edward Edwards Community Library Niton
Welcome to the Edward Edwards Community Library web page
The community library provides a welcoming space to relax in the heart of Niton. The library is community-run and staffed entirely by volunteers.
- Monday: 2pm to 4pm
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday: 9:30am to 12pm
- Thursday: 2pm to 4pm
- Friday: CLOSED
- Saturday: 10 am to 12pm
What we offer
- Free internet access and Wi-Fi
- Talking books on CD and cassette*
- Large print books
- Computer facilities
- Free online language courses
- Free access to Find My Past family history website
- Online reference resources
- Word processing
- Scanning facilities
- B&W photocopying and printing service*
- Local Studies collection
- Children’s area
*Charges apply for these services.
View our fees and charges (PDF, 226 KB, 2 pages) list.