Learning and Development Resource Centre
The Learning and Development Resource Centre provides a wide range of resources to assist with the continuing professional development of teaching and support staff, governors, childminders and social workers.
The resource centre holds resources in the following areas:
- special needs, behaviour management, inclusion, child development and the curriculum
- childcare and early years (including childminders and pre-school staff)
- classroom activities and artefacts to support learning
- family support, social work and safeguarding
- health care and extended schools
- Personal, Social and Health Education (PSHE), citizenship and emotional literacy.
Also available are:
- a varied assortment of puppets for use in the classroom and to assist with social and emotional development
- many big books, both fiction and non-fiction
- artefacts and hands-on teaching resources
- students reading lists tracked and resourced
- study area with internet access, available for bookings.
You can search our resources library online.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone to find out more.