Visit our homelessness pages if you are currently homeless or threatened with homelessness within eight weeks (56 days).
Know how to protect yourself in the home and when renting. Learn about:
- how to report a landlord for harassment or for unfair treatment
- houses in multiple occupancy
And you can contact us for support if you have any questions.
Learn what options you may have when renting to assist with your financial need. Visit these links for some information about financial help:
- Disabled Facilities Grant
- national scheme options and information
- discretionary housing payments (DHP)
- Independent Island Living, extra care and home adaptations
- help to rent information.
If you are young person leaving care, visit our care leavers page for more information about housing options.