Blue Badge replacements, updates and returns


You may need a replacement if your badge is:

  • lost
  • stolen
  • damaged

If you need a replacement you must complete a lost/stolen blue badge form (PDF, 209KB).

If your badge is stolen you must also report it to the police. They will provide you with a crime number.

All replacement badges will cost £10. Once your form has been processed, your existing badge will be cancelled. If the original badge is found, please return it to one of our help centres.

Updating your details

If you need to update your details including change of address, contact details and vehicle registrations email


If your badge is no longer required, for example, the holder has died or your badge has expired. You can:

  • hand the badge back when registering the death
  • return the badge to one of our help centres