Order a marriage or civil partnership certificate
How do I order a marriage or civil partnership certificate?
To order a marriage certificate (including copies or historic certificates) you will need to provide the following:
- full name and surname of the couple at the time of marriage
- date of marriage (or year)
- place of marriage
There are three delivery options:
- second class post within 15 working days at £11.00 per certificate
- priority first class within 24 hours (Monday to Friday, excludes public holidays) at £35.00 per certificate
- collection from Isle of Wight Register Office, Seaclose Offices, Fairlee Road, Newport, PO30 2QS.
Delivery is by second class post within 15 working days at £11.00 per certificate.
Payment is via debit or credit card.
Please note that we only hold records for marriage and civil partnership events that took place at the Isle of Wight Register Office.