Resources to support home education
There are many organisations, groups and websites which provide information and support for home educating families.
Find out more information about our services:
- contact the Lead Officer for Elective Home Education by contacting us directly
- contact the Inclusion Manager by using our contacting us directly
- Special Educational Needs service
- School Admissions service
- Island Futures.
Resources for home education
- Resources for home education (PDF, 0.1MB, 2 pages) - A useful document filled with information and links to learning opportunities and websites. The information in the document has been recommended by Island home educators.
More helpful information from external organisations:
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) - provides advice and guidance for parents and carers whose children have special educational needs.
- Family Lives - formerly Parentline Plus
- The Playroom - an Ofsted registered home-based child care provider for children aged 0-12 based in Ventnor