Isle of Wight SEND Free School
We are excited to promote a new Special educational needs and disabilities ( SEND ) Free School.
We were successful with our bid to the Department for Education Wave 3 Free Schools.
Details about the new SEND Free School:
It is planned to open in the academic year 2025/26.
- The SEND School is proposed to provide 75 places.
- These places will be for pupils aged 9 to16 years with a diagnosis of:
- Social, emotional & mental health difficulties (SEMH), and/or
- Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC).
- The SEND School will be located in Carisbrooke, Newport, IOW.
The downloadable documents will provide you with the background information to Isle of Wight Special Free School bid.
The event provided details on how Academy Trusts could apply and what will be involved and expected to be achieved if you are successful.
Details: IOW SEND Free School Virtual Stakeholder Event took place Microsoft Teams.
Date: 19 June 2023.
If you have any queries or would like an informal discussion. Contact Jade Kennett, Strategic Development Officer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org